24 November 2013

1800 Terrible Words


It was been a busy weekend here. It always is, right? I spent all my working time this morning on the other project I mentioned last post. When all the deadlines come at once, there is less and less time for each individual thing. I had to really squeeze in today’s writing between other things, and it shows. It’s not my best work. I ended up writing about dreams again and this one took on a new element. That is kind of cool, I can work with that, but Julian is whining and mopey at this point in the story and I don’t know how to say much about that. I wrote whatever, no good, going to be thrown out in revision thing I could. I suppose that is the point of NaNoWriMo, after all. Write something! Anything! Well I did.

The benchmark word count for today is: 40008
My total word count so far is: 40670

No comments: