06 November 2013

Tablet Writing


I spend a lot of time in waiting rooms. Not by choice, I assure you. As a don't have a lap top, a lot of this year's NaNoWriMo has been written on an iPad. It is not an ideal word processor, but when the alternative is to thumb through back issues of Good Housekeeping, typing on the iPad starts to look pretty nice. I have done a lot of writing over the past few months on my iPad. I would like to think that I done this despite having to wait around in all these various waiting rooms. However, I know that it is only because I have been forced to wait around that I have gotten as much writing done as I have. So there's a silver lining for you. I'll be writing in waiting rooms tomorrow too.

The benchmark word count for today is: 10002
My total word count so far is: 10655

No comments: